Contact a Benefit Center
You may qualify for valuable benefits!
- Do you reside in Philadelphia?
- Are you 60 or older?
- Is your household income less than $40,000 per year?
- Call TODAY to receive benefits assistance from an expert right here in Philadelphia!
- PACE / PACENET (PA Prescription Assistance Program)
- Property Tax / Rent Rebate
- Medicare Extra Help
- LIHEAP (Heating Assistance)
- SNAP / Food Stamps
You may qualify for help paying for groceries through SNAP! With SNAP you will get:
- Help paying for your groceries
- An average of $264 per month
- It is FREE to sign up!
You may qualify for the PACE/PACENET program! With PACE / PACENET you will get:
- To keep your current prescription coverage
- Coverage during Medicare Part D deductible and “donut hole” phases
- Lower Co-Pays – you pay the lowest co-pay available to you
- Most prescription drugs covered
- Best of all it is FREE to sign up!
- Pennsylvanians who are age 65 or older
- Single applicants with a yearly income under $23,500
- Married applicants with a yearly income under $31,500