BenePhilly Enrollment Center
“Our BenePhilly initiative is a nationally recognized success at connecting low-income, eligible seniors to benefits, totaling nearly $120 million in assistance since its inception. Expanding that model to help all low-income Philadelphians access benefits and to add in-person assistance locations is a critically important part of Shared Prosperity Philadelphia, my Administration’s comprehensive plan to fight poverty,” -Former Mayor Michael Nutter, 2014
Pennsylvania Department of Human Services, Pennsylvania Department of Aging, The Mayor’s Office of Community Empowerment and Opportunity, PA Department of Aging, Pew Charitable Trusts, United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, the First Hospital Foundation, Citizens Bank Foundation
Philadelphians of any age or income level
BenePhilly Center Locations
- Catholic Social Services – Casa Del Carmen, 4400 North Reese St, Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Catholic Social Services – Southwest Family Services Center, 6214 Grays Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19142
- Impact Service Corporation – 5847 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19144 OR 1952 E. Allegheny Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134
- People’s Emergency Center, Rowan House – 325 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Philadelphia FIGHT – 1233 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Project HOME – 1515 Fairmount Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- UESF – 1608 Walnut St., Suite 600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- United Communities Southeast Philadelphia, Houston Center – 2029 S. 8th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
2008 – Ongoing
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, MSP, PA Prescription Assistance Program (PACE/PACENET), Medicare Extra Help, LIHEAP, Homestead Exemption, TANF, Property Tax/Rent Rebate and more.